Thursday 31 December 2009

Ya Habibi Sayyidi - Talib al-Habib



Ya Habibi Sayyidi Lyrics by Talib al-Habib


chorus
s-salamu alayka ya habibi sayyidi,
As-salamu alayka ya nabi al-`arabi


As-salamu alayka ya habibi sayyidi
As-salamu alayka ya nabi al-`arabi
As-salamu alayka ya shafi` al-muznibin
As-salamu alayka rahamtallah lil `alamin


With every breath I take, every beating of my heart
In word and silence let there be peace upon you.
Oh fountain of perfection, oh ocean of peace
Oh healer of broken hearts, how much longer shall we be apart?


With every step I take towards your resting place
Heart filled with restlessness, my eyes full of tears
If my soul could take flight, carry me through this night
I would travel to Madina to stand, eyes downcast, before you


Like the sun you rose over us, bringing light to our darkened world
Purified by your wisdom, sanctified by your love
And we follow in your way, along the path that you have made
Let us reach our goal at last – take our hands, lead our hearts


Allah’s peace on you Ya Nabi, in every eye-blink and every tear
From the dawn of creation till the last day shall come
When the faithful remember you, when the heedless forget
May you rest in the mercy and the peace of the Almighty.


Oh beloved of the Lord, hear my greeting, hear my call
Bless this seeker of your love with the vision of you.


(Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

4lch3m1st © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Religion Blogs Muslim Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Religion Top Blogs TopOfBlogs The Alchemy of Happiness Religion Blogs