Monday 30 November 2009

Repaying a Debt

The Mullah Nasruddin was selling olives at the market and business was slow. He called to a woman who was passing by and tried to entice her. She shook her head and told him she didn't have any money with her.

"No problem," Mullah grinned. "You can pay me later." She still looked hesitant, so he offered her one to taste.

"Oh no, I can't, I'm fasting," she responded.

"Fasting? But Ramadan was 6 months ago!"

"Yes, well, I missed a day and I'm making it up now. Go ahead and give me a kilo of the black olives."

"Forget it!" shouted Mullah "If it took you 6 months to pay back a debt you owed ALLAH, who knows when you'll get around to paying me!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

4lch3m1st © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Religion Blogs Muslim Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Religion Top Blogs TopOfBlogs The Alchemy of Happiness Religion Blogs